Monday, June 20, 2011

Online Collaboration with Top 50 Ranches

Q: Sean Crafts (Mavenlink Co-Founder) – Can you tell us a little about your business?

A: Jody Dahl – Top 50 Ranches is a ranch destination travel website designed to take the guesswork and confusion out of finding dude ranch vacations or other top ranch vactions at the most breathtaking, authentic and luxurious ranch and riding destinations in the world. We have ranches all across the United States, including California, Montana, Colorado, and Wyoming, along with top ranches in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Argentina.

Q: Sean – How has Mavenlink helped your business?

A: Jody – As a small business owner, Mavenlink has directly helped me by making it easier to connect with my Top 50 Ranches team, which are primarily consultants working with me online in remote locations. We utilize Mavenlink as our platform for online collaboration in real time. I always feel completely informed and up-to-date and it's all in one easy-to-use, convenient workspace. I don't have to search through a slew of old emails. I can just easily visit our project workspace and find the exact conversation. Whether it’s information that I need for later use or if I need to refer back to my online team's expertise, it's always there at the touch of a button to quickly access. Also, I really like the fact that all payments can be made and are fully tracked through Mavenlink.

Q: Sean – Anything else you want to add?

A: Jody – Yes, Mavenlink is definitely an ideal, convenient location to manage my online projects for Top 50 Ranches. Before I jumped into Mavenlink, I didn't even realize this was an option for project management. I will definitely spread the word about Mavenlink as it is seriously worth the investment in this product. Anything that saves me time is something worth the minute financial expenditure this requires. I cannot speak highly enough about this product and recommend for other businesses to try it. Once you've tried it, you will be hooked for all your online business collaboration.

top 50 ranches

Jody Dahl and Top 50 Ranches can be found on Twitter and Facebook so go say hi and check out some of their amazing ranch vacations.

 

Posted via email from Mavenlink

No comments:

Post a Comment